Attorney Alyssa M. Kempf
- Position: Associate
- Phone: 816-581-4040
- Fax: 816-741-8889
- Email: a.kempf@Cornerstonefirm.com
- BS in Political Science, Northwest Missouri State University ‘15
- J.D.- University of Missouri-Kansas City ‘17
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- US District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Alyssa is originally from St. Joseph, Missouri. She graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law a semester early. Alyssa was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Honor Society while in Law School and graduated in the top third of her class and was consistently on the Dean’s List. She was the Research Editor on the Executive Board of The Urban Lawyer, an American Bar Association law journal. During law school, Alyssa worked for two family law firms. She quickly discovered her passion for Domestic Law and all related areas.
In her second year of law school, Alyssa began practicing as a Rule 13 certified attorney with the Child and Family Services Clinic at the University of Missouri-Kansas City representing indigent parents in child custody matters and assisting in Termination of Parental Rights cases with the Juvenile Officer.
In her free time, Alyssa enjoys traveling and spending time with family, friends, and her dog, Ollie.
- Concentration in Criminal Justice from University of Missouri Law School, 2014
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution from University of Missouri Law School, 2014